Sam Moon Trip: Accessories

I mentioned in my previous post that I would be posting about my trip to Sam Moon. As you know, my mom and grandma came down to visit me. After our long day of shopping, we decided to head over to Sam Moon to pick out fabulous accessories to go with our purchases. I wasn't exactly looking for anything but every shopper knows that's the best time to go.

I walked up to a glass case because everything that sparkles catches my eye within a matter of seconds. I looked down and found the most gorgeous head piece. I immediately imagined myself with a beautiful veil attached to this head piece. Once this flashed through my head, I had to have it.

I asked for assistance and a very sweet lady held it in a box for me to pick up once I was ready to purchase. I walked around a little bit longer to find the perfect necklace and earrings for my dress. And what's even better, it matched my head piece as well. How lucky can I possibly be? I have the perfect man, the perfect dress, the perfect location, and now the perfect accessories.

I cannot wait to be walking down that isle towards my best friend and love of my life. 7 months and 7 days away.

All I can say at this point is I'm blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment