Adults Can Have Treats Too

Everyone does wine and beer at their wedding. Although some adults consider that a treat, there isn't really anything too unique about it and let's face it, you can't decorate beer.

Not only is this stuff an awesome treat for adults, but it makes a cute, yet classy way to decorate.
The first one is what I call "Adult Jello". This is jello shots, but with a fun twist. You can find your favorite cocktails and make them into a shot. This can also be a cheaper alternative to an open bar. Later on, John and I will attempt to make these and I will let you know how they turn out. I will also provide step by step instructions and recipes.




Next, more cute little treats are gummy bears! I have just recently come across this idea and I thought it was fun.
As far as I know, you buy gummy bears and Vodka. Once you have your ingredients, soak the gummy bears in the Vodka to have your own creative treats.




These are cute ideas that I think any can incorporate into their wedding.
Can't wait to post the "trial" version. Who says you can't play with your food?

No comments:

Post a Comment