Honeymoon Booked

John and I were blessed with the opportunity to come home over the long weekend and work over wedding details before school gets crazy.
Being that I am now FINALLY 21, I was able to meet up with Casa Blanca Travel Agency here in Georgetown and set our desired travel dates to Cancun.

I walked in and she immediately remembered me as the winner from the Georgetown Bridal Show back in February. This was really surprising to me especially because I had never called to let her know I was coming.
I sat down in front of her and we started talking about the relationship I have with John and how winning our honeymoon was such an enormous blessing. She was sad to tell me that the whole month of March is considered black out for travel due to the high volume of "spring breakers" that travel that month.
I was not surprised at her telling me this and she was glad to know John and I had already planned to go in May when we have both graduated.

So it's set! John and I will be taking our honeymoon in paradise at the beginning of May!

I am happy to say that in 8 months, this is where John and I will be. 









Not to mention, our engagement photographer will be making a website for our wedding. It will consist of all the engagement pictures, wedding details, directions, everything! Yes everything. Including the registry! If you just feel that John and I need scuba lessons, you can visit the website once it is finished.


"A good love is delicious because you can't get enough too soon."  --Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment