All In A Days Work

Just stopping in to let you guys know I'm still here. It has been a busy day but I plan on sharing some wedding cake recipes later on today before John and I leave for The Hunger Games premier.
If it isn't posted by tomorrow at noon, you can all yell at me. Yea, that's good. Making myself a deadline and everyone else enforcing it.

Here are some recipes to look forward to! (I will be getting these from Wilton Wedding Cakes).
Ever since the Bridal Show, I am on the hunt for Red Velvet Petits Fours that are even half as good as those.
Also, I am really eyeballing that cheesecake. So after this experiment with my friend Jessica, we will either have a fat and happy version of me or a frustrated mess sitting on the kitchen floor covered in gum paste. We'll see.
Hope you are all doing wonderfully today and Happy Hunger Games!

“Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way; the other, to let her have it.” --Lyndon B Johnson


Traditional Irish Creme

Red Velvet Petits Fours
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake

1 comment:

  1. Irish Creme looks fabulous! I would love to see a recipe.

    ReplyDelete