Excitement

Ok! So it happened!
My date for my wedding and the reception hall is booked! Oh how amazing it feels to know things are moving along. I will be headed back to my hometown in about a week to make the deposit! Everything is penciled in and going great!
John feels much better about the whole thing, I think. At first, he wasn't too thrilled about switching to another new venue but now that he has seen pictures and he has been assured we are keeping this one, he is getting excited. Hopefully I will be able to take him with me when I go to make the deposit.

Well, here is my week so far.
At the beginning of this week, I was thrilled to make this $650 deposit to the Villas. Just my luck, I had to replace 3 of my tires due to dry rotting (if that isn't the correct term, excuse me, I am not even close to being an expert on cars). So there was $200. Then, I saw my pay check... Ouch. Having Pneumonia last week and having to take off work really did a doozy on me.
Low and behold, today my car battery died. Why does money have to be so frustrating?
Anyway, I picked up some extra shifts and that should all be fine. BUT, the most exciting part of my week was Miss Bailey.
Yup! We got a puppy! Well, actually it's my maid of honor's but she sure is a cutie! 6 weeks old and as playful as can be. Ginger, my chi-weenie (half dachshund half chihuahua) has now learned the momma role. She is playing with her, sleeping with her, teaching her new things. It is the cutest thing!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment