Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

I have been really impressed with Dessy lately. They have a lot of neat things on their website that I have found either cute or extremely helpful.

I know it isn't time for my Bridesmaid series yet but I couldn't pass this up! This is a really cute idea. Dessy's website offers you the ability to design your own "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards. Although, if you want to be more personal, take them out to lunch then BAM! Hit them with the best card they've ever seen.

http://www.dessy.com/diy-bridesmaid-cards/

For example:


Just pick the colors you would like to use (probably your wedding colors) and which design. Then download it and print it out. Wa La!


Also, I wanted to share another feature. As I was looking for bridesmaid dresses, I came across the same website. I decided to look around and found several dresses I really liked. Also, you can select from tons of colors, which of course, makes it easier on us brides who decide not to have the same colors as everyone else.
Next, you click "find this dress" and it gives you multiple links to different stores in your area that will carry this dress. Here are my picks!

http://www.dessy.com/bridesmaid-dresses/



Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment