Bridal Tweet

Hey guys!
So if you haven't yet seen my countdown/wedding timeline, you should really go look at it. It is helpful, I promise.
Anyway, not the point. I have been using BridalTweet.com, mostly to get traffic to my blog and partially because I was curious what all the hype was about. Well, I have received several e-mails from other subscribers saying my timeline was helpful. Here's the awesome part. BridalTweet took a vote and my timeline ended up getting featured on their homepage! Quite exciting, I must say. Hope I helped some brides out.

http://www.bridaltweet.com/profiles/blog/list?promoted=1&xg_source=msg_feat_blogpost

Well, can you tell it is no longer my spring break? Work has been crazy and I am trying to prepare for starting school back up tomorrow. I really hate it when professors choose to give you ridiculously difficult paper assignments over the break, who actually does their homework over a BREAK? Look, I am already getting distracted.

Writing makes me feel better. You see the irony? I come over to write a blog to avoid writing a paper.

To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
~Francois Mauriac

No comments:

Post a Comment