All On Your Own

Hey guys!
So in response to my own blog, I decided to take it amongst myself to see what I could do with my own camera. I don't have anything special 7 megapixel digital camera. I'm pretty sure my phone is better quality. Anyways, back to the point. If you have an idea of what you want from your engagement photos, why not do them yourself? Obviously, when it's a picture you're supposed to be in, you'll need help. Grab a friend or family member and get to it.
Here are some examples of my play day.
I did all of the editing on picnik.com
Sadly, that website is closing soon but there are more sites like it that you can use.



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the Psalms 91 photo. I wish I could take pictures like that, I wouldn't know where to start. Your ring is amazing by the way.

    ReplyDelete